Conveniently enough, my last journal was about a year ago. Funny things, these dA birthdays.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
6 years, 3 months, and 3 days
2. What does your username mean?
It doesn't really mean
anything. It's from a dragon character I used to RP as in a text-based RP game set in Anne McCaffrey's Pern world.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Dragons, programmer, nerd
4. Are you left or right handed?
RightWhat a random question
5. What was your first deviation?
It just happens to also be the first piece of artwork I ever drew: Having a Good Laugh
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Any style would be pretty awesome. But I think my favorite would be a semi-realistic painterly style that some artists have.
8. What was your first favourite?
Still one of my all-time favorite pieces: Ascent9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Seriously though, I very rarely favorite art. I only give a favorite to what I consider to be very high-quality art. With dragons, obviously. I'm rather proud of my favorites gallery.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
, but she hardly ever uploads anything anymore, which is a huge shame. Her art ~5 years ago was my favorite thing to see in my messages.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
No idea. Except for those deviants who I know on Skype or some other way outside of dA, I'm not sure there's anyone I would have a reason to meet in-person. It doesn't help that I'm quite shy about meeting online people in-person to begin with.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
That'd have to be , for marrying me. ^.=.^
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My Bamboo tablet
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Um... My living room? Since that's the only place I ever do it?
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
I used to get into long back-and-forth comment conversations with some deviants, like , , or . I miss having those. People don't reply to comments like they used to. Or maybe I just don't take the time to leave as good of comments.